Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sick, sick, sick! I'm tired of being sick.

I celebrated my last day of working on the project with Bob and came down with a bad cough the next day. Go figure!

This morning I almost felt human again for about an hour. That exhausted me. Being human is very tiring. Gonna go back to being a lump of clay for a little while.

Amidst this ennui there is joy. I spoke to both the boys yesterday. No matter how big they get -- no matter how manly and wise -- they'll always be my sweet babies and it will always bring me joy to hear from them. Such good loving kids. I am blessed beyond reason.

This is the time we celebrate the incredible sacrifice Jesus made out of love for us all. Wish I wasn't such a coughing, sneezing lump of clay and could dwell in the moment of this Easter celebration ... breathe in the miracle and wonder of it all. Such amazing love for sinners who don't even know Him ... and even love for those who despise and deny Him. Amazing Grace.

Happy Easter.

No comments: