Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's cooler today - unusually cool for April in North Central Texas - but it's going to be gorgeous, so I'm going to be outside as much as possible.

The insurance adjuster came yesterday to look at the damage from the April 4th storm. It appears we had hail damage on the roof as well as the siding, so she included the cost of replacing the roof. Boyz howdie am I glad for insurance!

I'm going to put a multi-green crochet rag rug on ebay today. I made it from old curtains several years ago because it went with our color scheme at the time. However, we're moving in a completely different color direction, so I'll sell this one. My sweet Bob wanted me to keep it. He thinks if I make something with my own hands we should treasure it, but I've talked him into selling this on ebay because we can't use it and I don't have the storage space to keep it. And, if it can bless someone else's home, then I would be very happy.

I've recently finished a little sampler using a tiny punch needle. I'm intrigued by the concept and had a good time working on the project. The needle is very small, but the process replicates (somewhat) the look of a hooked rug ... for Lilliputians - because it's so small.

Mark came over yesterday. It was so good to see him. He's been busy with his life and I've been too sick to go visit with him, but it was good to see his sweet face. It means so much to me to see him becoming the man God intended him to be. The process is beautiful and I feel blessed to witness it. God is GOOOOOOD.

No comments: