Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Picnic


Our family picnic went very well. There was lots of talking .... eating ... laughing ... eating .... singing ... eating and sitting around the fire ... eating.


It was great to visit with loved ones, young and not as young.
Andy & Jeanie


Ginger, Amanda & Bailey



Sunny & Hillary



It was great to sing with Uncle Junior playing the guitar. And I loved singing with Alice when we didn't want anyone to listen. We just love to sing together.


Jeanie's soup was fabulous.
Joe

James & Jamie




There was a little fishing.
Billie & Max


That's one happy fisherman!


And Jadon got to skateboard a little.


Something for everyone. Including ... did I mention? .... EATING.
Hillary & Max


When it was time to head for home I found myself teary-eyed. It was much. Too. Short.
I was reminded of the scene in An Affair to Remember when the boat whistle blows and Cary Grant's character tells his grandmother Janu it's time to leave. Her response is, "I don't like boat whistles!"


I felt the same way. I don't like boat whistles.


LOVE MY FAM!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww... Cute pics! Fun day!