Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Sump'n Sassy! Seven random, maybe weird things, huh?!?

(1) Although I'm a Texas girl to the very core, I worked in New York City for 1 year. It was a real culture shock and I was so wide-eyed and innocent that the people in my office -- and even strangers on the street -- felt they had to take care of me. Perhaps they thought I was a little slow!

(2) I laugh out loud (to the point of tears and almost wetting my pants) when I read Janet Evonovich's Stephanie Plum books -- no matter how many times I've read them, I still laugh uncontrollably.

(3) My favorite treat is a diet vanilla coke from Sonic. Don't know why it perks me up, but it's my very favorite be-nice-to-me thing to do.

(4) 99% of the time I wake up with a song in my head and I just sing my morning alive. This can be irritating to those around me. Sorry about that!

(5) Re: number (2) above, one of the great things about having a bad memory is that I can read a book for the fifth time and the plot still surprises me!

(6) I really, really hate TV commercials, (especially the Geiko Gecko and that Oxyclean guy), so I TIVO all my favorite shows so I can speed through the commercials ... but I will watch the goofy Sonic commercials. Haven't a clue why, but maybe it's related to number (3) above?

(7) For some reason, I never completely close drawers. It's not a conscious thing, but it's pretty consistent. Haven't a clue why I do it, but my precious DH comes behind me patiently closing drawers. Gotta luv him!

(8) DH suggested I add this one because I only know a few bloggers and Sump'n Sassy already took 2 of the people I would tag! So, number 8 -- it's weird that I don't know more bloggers yet.

Thanks big sister!

1 comment:

TexNan said...

Ahh, I didn't wanta stop reading your weird stuff! Boy, wouldn't Billie have a field day!